Features and prices
Call 07973 327099
Crescent Counselling Therapy Rooms are located in the heart of Nottingham. The rooms are all calm and peaceful. The space provided is the ideal environment for counselling, psychotherapy, mindfulness and coaching. The consulting rooms can be hired on a regular basis by the hour or for one-off workshops or classes. Therapists hiring rooms must be fully qualified, registered by the relevant registering body and in supervision as well as having their own public liability insurance. We can provide supervision if required. To discuss hiring therapy space please contact Heather Johnson-Hill. Contact details are at the bottom of every page.
The rooms ~ all ideal for talking therapies
The rooms have been arranged by practitioners who understand the need for a welcoming, friendly, safe, professional and therapeutic environment for their clients. They are ideal for clinical, complementary and alternative therapists. The building is a spacious, relaxed environment, conducive to optimal health and wellbeing which adds to clients overall experience. From the point when clients enter the house to the time they leave, they will find the experience calming and enjoyable, thus creating the perfect environment for delivery of your services.
Prices ~ discounts for regular clients
- General bookings
- £12 per room per hour.
- 48hrs notice required for cancellations.
- Cancellation charge waived if booking is rearranged for same week.
- Block bookings
- £50 perweek for a regular half a day (5 hours) each week, morning or afternoon.
- £80 per week for whole day (10 hours) each week.
- Other arrangements considered. Please call to discuss.
- 7 days notice required for cancellations.
Hours available ~ flexible times to suit most therapist hours
Opening times are flexible. Daytime and evening sessions are available. Rooms are not normally available at weekends except in emergencies. We are, of course, always willing to discuss possible special arrangements.
Public transport ~ close to all forms of transport
- Bus stop within 500yds
- Walking distance to trains and trams
- Walking time: 5 - 10 mins.
Parking ~ trouble-free parking
Free nearby street parking available.
Summary of features ~ We can provide extra services as requested
- chairs, sofas, tables, tissues
- Internet connection (wireless)
- Tea and Coffee making facilities. (Bring your own tea and coffee).
- Hypnotherapy chair
- Toilet facilities
- No disabled access at present